100% full Not resolved
1.2

In the night of May 5,2015 I have ordered POWER BANK from PAYTM website today is 14th May,2015 time is 21:30 till now there has been no update from PAYTM for the product. I have contacted them through email care@paytm.com and requested them to call me but was unable to get any update or resolution.

Now it is high tide I was forced to share my BITTER Experience with the world using PAYTM for online shopping of electronic appliance. All the screenshots are attached with my review as a proof.

Many people have faced the similar issue using PAYTM as I have read reviews and complaints of PAYTM on Facebook,other review sites.

pj25 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Paytm and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $882 and wants Paytm to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer care team, bad tracking system and delay in shippment. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Paytm power bank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Paytm?

Comments