Delhi, Delhi
100% full Not resolved
1.2

In the night of May 5,2015 I have ordered POWER BANK from PAYTM website today is 14th May,2015 time is 21:30 till now there has been no update from PAYTM for the product. I have contacted them through email care@paytm.com and requested them to call me but was unable to get any update or resolution.

Now it is high tide I was forced to share my BITTER Experience with the world using PAYTM for online shopping of electronic appliance. All the screenshots are attached with my review as a proof.

Many people have faced the similar issue using PAYTM as I have read reviews and complaints of PAYTM on Facebook,other review sites.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer care team, Bad tracking system, Delay in shippment.

Had an Experience with Paytm?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Buy Squad - TV IS NOT NEW Buy Squad "I purchased the Samsung UN55KS8000 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV. From start to finish it took almost a month before I received my TV. There was no way..." Read more Swagtron - Used product shipped when I ordered new - no customer service Swagtron "I ordered a new X1 hoverboard 9 days ago from Swagtron (directly from the swagtron.com website). I attached the ad here. It says specifically it is a "New" hoverboard for..." Read more Paytm is Big fraud Dont buy anything from PAYTM Paytm "I had ordered a Phone Samsung galalxy note 3 neo on 30th august and initially they change the status of order as " order is ready waiting for courier to..." Read more Wigsbuy - Horrible wigs and customer service Wigsbuy "I wanted to return 2 wigs. The items were no where near what the picture displayed. First, you send them your order#. Then they want pics. If the pics are..." Read more Instagc - What is going on? Instagc "I love Instagc. I have earned ALOT of money using this site. However it seems the more I earn the harder it gets to redeem. I have submitted a ticket..." Read more Incompetent Ignorance. Safelink wireless Safelink Wireless "I have submitted all documentation several times thru various methods including texting the information,email, and U.S. Postal Service. It states my documentation is approved however my status is still PENDING...." Read more From You Flowers - Not as pictured From You Flowers "I ordered a really cute flower basket arrangement with a teddy bear wearing a sweater with X's and O's on the front.A birthday arrangement.Ordered on the 20th of July to..." Read more